- You can only upload 3 files.
- The file is exceeding the maximum file size of 8 MB.
LIFE SCIENCES SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2019
For university students (Early July to Early August)
THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
New knowledge and technologies are constantly changing the landscape of life sciences and its many branches. To address the key needs of emerging talent in the field, HKLSS is launching an internship program that will provide workplace learning and networking opportunities. The internship will take place over four consecutive weeks.
- Acquire practical skills at a start-up or fast-growing life sciences company
- Engage in an immersive program providing both practical and interactive experience
- Work with experienced researchers and practitioners
- Intern positions include: R&D, communications, data analysis and investment
- Benefit from post-internship mentorship with an industry specialist
- Open to senior-year undergraduates and postgraduate students, aged 18 or above, with an academic qualification in life sciences or a related discipline
- Recent graduates and applicants with a background other than life sciences (e.g. business, statistics or social sciences) will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Fee and Key Dates
The 2019 program intake will be approximately 30 students. HKLSS reserves the right to determine the final number of interns.
Bursaries covering the program fee are available. Please indicate your interest if you wish to be considered in your application.