- You can only upload 3 files.
- The file is exceeding the maximum file size of 8 MB.
LIFE SCIENCES SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For university students (July to August)
LIFE SCIENCES SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2020 – PROGRAM DETAILS
New knowledge and technologies are constantly changing the landscape of life sciences and its many branches. To address the key needs of emerging talent in the field, HKLSS is offering a unique life sciences/ biotech internship opportunity to university students and recent graduates to explore cutting-edge research, technology and the future of life sciences through the 6-week life sciences internship program.
Participants will expand their skills and horizons at a mainland China biotech startup, venture capital firm, healthcare or pharmaceutical company, and engage with sector specialists through networking and presentations, exploring other career directions of biotechnology and life sciences.
- Acquire practical skills at a healthcare, pharmaceutical or a start-up company
- Engage in immersive programs including interactive workshops, talks and networking activities
- Work with experienced researchers and practitioners
- Intern positions include: R&D, business/product development, investment, regulatory & compliance, marketing and management
- Priority will be given to interns in applying our mentorship scheme
- Open to senior-year undergraduates and postgraduate students, aged 18 or above, with an academic qualification in life sciences or a related discipline
- Recent graduates and applicants with a background other than life sciences (e.g. business, statistics or social sciences) will be considered on a case-by-case basis
FEE AND KEY DATES
To safeguard the safety of our members and staff given the evolving coronavirus situation in Mainland China, the Society is closely monitoring the situation to determine whether it is necessary to adjust the start date of the program.
The 2020 program intake will be approximately 30 students. HKLSS reserves the right to determine the final number of interns.
HKLSS reserves the right to modify the schedule of Summer Internship Program, if necessary, without prior notice.